FORUMS: list search recent posts

Technical term for website preview panel, etc.

COW Forums : Web Design

<< PREVIOUS   •   FAQ   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
Adrian Smith
Technical term for website preview panel, etc.
on Jun 29, 2017 at 10:23:28 pm
Last Edited By Adrian Smith on Jun 29, 2017 at 10:32:39 pm

Hello all-

What is the technical name for the preview panel that appears when you paste a link from another source into something like Facebook?

For example if I was to paste a news story on Facebook from The Guardian about cat and dog movies - a preview would appear under my message before the link was clicked. I need to know what this is called so I can use the right language when trying to figure out how I customize that image from my website so I have control over what appears when a link from it is posted.

Hope this make sense.

Many thanks

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2018 All Rights Reserved