Smoke 2017 is now officially released and to help you get to grips with the new version, 12 new videos have been published to the Smoke Learning Channel to help you along.
This videos cover a wide variety of topics that you will definitely find useful.
- Media Management Improvements
- New TimelineFX player Icons
- New Burn-In Metadata tool
- 10 Improved Contextual Views
- New Source Timelines in ConnectFX
- New Action Live Preview Viewer
- New Action Render Output Workflow
- Redesigned Clip-Based Proxy Workflow
- Restoring Smoke 2017 archives in Flame 2017