FORUMS: list search recent posts

Multiple axis trackers in an action schematic

COW Forums : Autodesk Smoke

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
Ricardo Parson
Multiple axis trackers in an action schematic
on Sep 16, 2013 at 11:07:38 pm

Can someone please show how to make multiple axis trackers parented by one axis in an action schematic and then saved to a preset for tracking other clips when needed? I think that is one cool way to track footage fast.

Ricardo Parson

Return to posts index

Grant Kay
Re: Multiple axis trackers in an action schematic
on Sep 18, 2013 at 9:06:37 am

Hi Ricado,

This is something really easy to make.

Just create the axis structure you want. From your description, that sounds like one parent axis, linking multiple axis nodes.

To create a "preset", just select your nodes and click save on the right to save the setup. Change the setting to save selected nodes. Save the file and its done.

The next time you need to load your nodes, just go into the action load menu and change the type to load nodes + media. Select your setup and load it.

When the setup is loaded, it will add the axis nodes to your existing action composite and NOT overwrite it.

Hope this helps!

Regards
Grant

Check out the Smoke Learning Channel

Youtube - http://www.youtube.com/smokehowtos
or search for the Smoke Learning Channel on iTunes
Follow me on twitter @discreetuk

Return to posts index

Ricardo Parson
Re: Multiple axis trackers in an action schematic
on Sep 18, 2013 at 9:00:37 pm

Hey Grant,

Thank you so much for the help. It worked out perfectly. I have been watching your videos for a while now.
I've learned so much. I look forward to the future of autodesk smoke and the video tutorials that you make. I use to be a final cut pro editor and now working with smoke, it definitely gives you a lot more options when it comes to action and the ways of editing and compositing... Once again
thank you for your help Grant.

Ricardo Parson

Ricardo Parson

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2017 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]