FORUMS: list search recent posts

Renders Glitch Smoke 2013

COW Forums : Autodesk Smoke

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
Ronaldo Pucci
Renders Glitch Smoke 2013
on May 20, 2013 at 8:40:35 pm

Hi guys,
Anyone saw some artifacts appearing in render.
I did some large CFX and in the result, some bigwhites blocks appears in my render result.
Anyone have the same problems ?

thanks

Ronaldo Pucci

Return to posts index

Martin Gaumond
Re: Renders Glitch Smoke 2013
on May 23, 2013 at 1:31:48 pm

If it looks like a bunch of multicolored blocks randomly arranged in my experience it is simply a corrupted frame in the cache/rendered media. Empty/flush the cached media and re-render, it should go away.

Return to posts index

Ronaldo Pucci
on May 24, 2013 at 3:17:51 pm

Yes, sometimes work,
But normally when the CFX is too big and I have a lot of actions inside nothing solved the problem.
Sometimes I can't click on the Render button, I came out to timeline and start click to the left for render frame by frame. A manually solution for the problem.
If I have more than 3 actions for example I have to disconnect the last one and apply this little guy on a upper level of my timeline.
Thanks for your help. I'll post a photo of my problem soon, when I get on my work

Return to posts index

Stefan Coory
on Jul 23, 2013 at 7:35:55 am

Hey Ronaldo

We recently had a problem like this and turned out the Memory token was set to high not leaving enough ram for the OS.

Stefan

Return to posts index

Ronaldo Pucci
on Jul 24, 2013 at 6:29:55 pm

hum....
But where I can do this action?
Sometimes when my comps (conectfx) have more than 3 actions, the results start show this problem, for many times I had to turn off some details for I can render this step without any problems.

Return to posts index

Bruno Frede
on Jul 24, 2013 at 4:16:29 pm

I've had the same problem. I turned off Anti-Aliasing in one of my action nodes and the problem was solved! Don't know why, but it did!

Return to posts index

Ronaldo Pucci
on Jul 24, 2013 at 6:32:04 pm

Is that possible the reason is because the Anti-Aliasing make the actions more heavy to render?

Return to posts index

Bruno Frede
on Jul 24, 2013 at 6:39:50 pm

I believe so! But don't know why exactly! I just know it worked!

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2017 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]