FORUMS: list search recent posts

While Smoke is intitiallizing i'm geeting the error message ERROR: VOLUMEMGT : Failed to initialize Stone+Wire

COW Forums : Autodesk Smoke

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
Tejaswi Meshram
While Smoke is intitiallizing i'm geeting the error message ERROR: VOLUMEMGT : Failed to initialize Stone+Wire
on Jan 17, 2013 at 6:15:02 pm

I'm trying to run smoke on my Mac book-Pro 17". But whenever i try to run it always me the error message ERROR: VOLUMEMGT : Failed to initialize Stone+Wire and then the only option i'm left with esc and the whole software quits..I'm trying to troubleshot this problem from a very time but unable to fix it.

Does anyone has some idea how to fix the problem...

Return to posts index

Douglas Gentry
Re: While Smoke is intitiallizing i'm geeting the error message ERROR: VOLUMEMGT : Failed to initialize Stone+Wire
on Mar 3, 2013 at 4:05:40 pm

Did you ever get it resolved?

A student of mine has had the same issue. I've been interested in seeing the results, but so far the great people from Autodesk, who were really generous, have not been able to figure it out as well. My thoughts are to hold off and (perhaps) wipe the HD clean at a later date, reinstall everything, and see how it goes. The other option s to wait for a service pack that addresses this issue.

I'd be interested to see how other people are resolving the issue.

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2017 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]