FORUMS: list search recent posts

old wacom intuos 2 doesn't work perfectly

COW Forums : Autodesk Smoke

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
andi no
old wacom intuos 2 doesn't work perfectly
on Nov 10, 2012 at 5:25:13 am

i search this forum but none is similar to my problem. I got intuos2 and using smoke pr5. For my daily work i ussually set/modify my right click : so i map the right click to the UPPER side button of wacom pen (i believe you guyz already familiar with wacom pen, so my wacom pen got side buttons : lower and upper). So in my mac desktop and all my software , this configuration is working perfectly but not in smoke. In smoke to invoke the right-click , i have to use LOWER side button (which is wacom default setup - before i customize it). So my custom config is not working in smoke... i mean in smoke i still can use the pen to invoke right-click but it's just not the way i set it. i can live with this, the only problem is when switch from smoke to other app, it will confusing my hand so need to adapt back and forth. i'm curious.. does it happen to the latest wacom too ? or it's just that the intuos 2 is not fully supported ? anyone got the same issue ?

Thanx

Return to posts index

Pam Park
Re: old wacom intuos 2 doesn't work perfectly
on Nov 11, 2012 at 3:55:38 pm

The Intuos tablets are application-specific, so when you go into your Wacom tablet properties (in Control Panel or Apple System Preferences) click the + sign to the right where it says Application, and select Smoke. Once you've added Smoke, make sure that app is selected and choose Grip Pen or Functions to set the buttons on the pen or tablet.

Return to posts index

andi no
Re: old wacom intuos 2 doesn't work perfectly
on Nov 13, 2012 at 5:10:26 am

Thanks Pam, i didn't know that. Ussually my all other app in mac will inherit the global setting automatically. Thanks for sharing.

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2017 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]