FORUMS: list search recent posts

Maybe someone here is listening

COW Forums : Autodesk Smoke

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
Tangier Clarke
Maybe someone here is listening
on Feb 1, 2013 at 6:57:18 pm

I tired to post this on Autodesk site after scouring for a simple contact on their site. It seems everywhere I go on the site I have to register first or have a product release number or some other caveat for a simple inquiry - no thank you. Here's what I [attempted] to send to a support person at Autodesk:

"Someone recently called our office inquiring about my experience with Autodesk Smoke. I was unavailable. I've really wanted to demo this editorial software here for our company since it came out, but I had so many problems getting the download to work using your Aspera system. That it was so difficult just to get the demo installer was a big problem for us here and thus we've never demoed the software.

I've posted on message boards about this experience and on your support system many months ago, with no solutions.

We're still interested in demoing the software. Perhaps someone listening can help. I just need a working link. To some extent the difficulty in getting a working demo installer has marginalized our interest as a sign of other challenges we could have using and/or working with Autodesk.

Thanks."

Tangier

Return to posts index

Ken LaRue
Re: Maybe someone here is listening
on Feb 1, 2013 at 7:02:20 pm

Tangier,
I'm sorry for the trouble you have had, what email address can I contact you at? I can send you the 30 trail installer without using the Aspera system.
Ken

Ken LaRue
Autodesk Smoke Technical Marketing Manager

Return to posts index

Tangier Clarke
on Feb 1, 2013 at 7:21:03 pm

Couldn't find where to send you a private message so here's the antispam version of my email address.

tangier [at] loyolaproductions [dot] com

Tangier

Return to posts index

Robert Adam
on Feb 1, 2013 at 8:15:41 pm

Hi Tangier.

You can download the latest build (2013 Service Pack1) from the following direct link that does not use the Akamai download manager:
http://download.autodesk.com/us/smoke/servicepack/Autodesk_Smoke_2013_SP1_M...

Then you can install it in trial mode and you'll be able to test if for 30 days.

Regards,
Robert.

Autodesk M&E Support
http://www.facebook.com/AutodeskMECF

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2017 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]