FORUMS: list search recent posts

Learn Smoke Exercise Media?

COW Forums : Autodesk Smoke

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
Christopher Travis
Learn Smoke Exercise Media?
on Jun 12, 2012 at 6:11:54 pm

Hello all,

I'm an FCP editor and I've just downloaded the Smoke 2013 trial. I'm going through the lessons on the Smoke 2013 youtube page and I'm wondering if there is anywhere to download the files that are being used in these lessons? or do I have to play along with my own media?

Thanks in advance for any help, and apologies in advance for many more half-witted questions from me and my kind in the future.

Chris

Return to posts index

Ken LaRue
Re: Learn Smoke Exercise Media?
on Jun 12, 2012 at 7:00:10 pm

Chris,
Unfortunately no the media is not available as we do not have permission to distribute. You'll have to use your media at this time.

And we look forward to helping you with your questions :-)

Ken LaRue
Autodesk Smoke Technical Marketing Manager

Return to posts index

Christopher Travis
on Jun 13, 2012 at 7:52:26 am

Thanks Ken,

Nevermind. I'll keep plugging away though. I'm really hoping Smoke can be of some use to our business so it's worth the investment in time.

Return to posts index

rashi singh
on Nov 1, 2012 at 8:10:33 am

sir help me i have problem iwas working in autodesk smoke2008
but there is pronlem when i was delete the project system did showing huge space system was showing only 3hrs
kindly help me sir

Return to posts index

Brian Mulligan
on Nov 1, 2012 at 1:11:36 pm

I assume you delete the project AND the CLIPS. The space isn't instantly freed up, if you reboot or manually run VIC, then it should remove the frames it doesn't need.

Also, Smoke will base the free space on project size. So an SD project will show more frames than a 1080 HD project. Are you still working in the same resolution?

Brian Mulligan
Senior Editor - Autodesk Smoke
WTHR-TV Indianapolis,IN, USA
Twitter: @bkmeditor

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2017 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]