I have posted a new blog at the 4Kay Story - Exporting Media Files
In this vlog I am going to concentrate on the methods of exporting files out of Smoke. I am not going to go through every codec option as that is down to you but I thought of a few essentials you need to know. The focus is going to be around exporting from Smoke and Wiretap Central (for those of you who don't know, Wiretap Central is part of the Smoke/Flame Premium install and is quite handy.)
Areas that are covered.
- Exporting a standard image sequence
- Making bookmarks in the browsers for easy folder access
- Exporting an image sequence with an embedded alpha
- Exporting a Quicktime
- Exporting a Quicktime with embedded alpha
- Using thing the queue system for multi-file background exporting
- Exporting through the wiretap central service through your web browser.
After you watch the vlog, please make sure you READ the text in this blog to understand the wiretap services more efficiently.