FORUMS: list search recent posts

Agency Seeking New Motion Graphic Artist - Will Train on Smoke

COW Forums : Autodesk Smoke

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
dscarry
on Mar 2, 2007 at 4:33:12 am

Florida advertising agency seeking Final Cut Pro / After Effects editor and motion graphics artist. We primarily create 30 second commercials in the automotive category.

We are buying an Autodesk Smoke and will provide training on the system in addition to reimbursing reasonable relocation expenses.

If you are interested, or know someone interested, please email a cover letter, resume and a link to your demo reel to dscarry@mooreandscarry.com.

ALSO - we've had tremendous difficulty filling this position. If you know of a post-production recruitment web site or another forum where this post might find qualified applicants, please send any information to dscarry@mooreandscarry.com.

Return to posts index

BKM
Re: Agency Seeking New Motion Graphic Artist - Will Train on Smoke
by
on Mar 2, 2007 at 1:55:30 pm

So are you seeking a FCP/AE person or a Smoke Editor? Or Both?

Or a FCP/AE person who will be trained to work on your new Smoke as well?

BKM

Return to posts index

Del Holford
on Mar 2, 2007 at 2:56:47 pm

smoke editors tend to stay employed because they do editing and motion graphics as a part of most projects. Compositing would be in there also. A smoke artist uses the integrated toolsets to create product much more quickly than the non-integrated FCP or AE systems. That's no dis on those systems because they are very, very good. It is just that smoke artist's can do those things routinely within the software they use and they have years of experience doing it.

you might try Autodesk Media & Entertainment's Discreet Forums - they have a classifieds section they might let you use as a guest.

Del
fire*, smoke*, photoshopCS2
Charlotte Public Television

Return to posts index

Varangian
on Mar 2, 2007 at 8:01:01 pm

what part of Florida exactly?

Return to posts index

Matthew Burres
on May 22, 2009 at 5:45:52 pm

I was looking to relocate from San Antonio and I wanted to see if you had any positions available. I am a level 2 certified Smoke artist with a background in offline editing. I can run any Avid box including the DS and I have 12 years of graphic design experience with After Effects. I can also run Final Cut, Combustion, Flame/Inferno, and Photoshop. More importantly, I provide valuable experience working with clients and giving them the desired finished product. Please take a look at my reels and my spots at:

http://www.matthewburres.com

Cheers,
Matthew Burres
469-767-1952

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2017 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]