FORUMS: list search recent posts

Smoke editor available

COW Forums : Autodesk Smoke

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
Mark Longchamps
Smoke editor available
on Jan 20, 2007 at 1:22:00 am

I am not sure if this is the proper place to post and if it isn't I am sorry but I am in a bit of a bind. I have been a smoke artist for almost 10 years. I was working at CBS in Boston and was laid off yesterday when my department was eliminated for budget reasons. It came as a complete shock, right out of the blue. Anyhow, I am availabe for free-lance or staff work. I would prefer Boston, but I worked for 10 years in New York and I will travel to New York or just about anywhere else for that matter if we can work it out. I have worked on every type of project from sales tapes to shows to commercials to promos. Lots and lots of promos. I have also won many awards and I am working on getting my demo reel up on the internet for all to see. If you are interested, please email me at triple_birdy@yahoo.com. Thanks

Mark

Return to posts index

Del Holford
Re: Smoke editor available
on Jan 22, 2007 at 6:50:52 pm

Sorry to hear you find yourself unexpectedly "freelancing". You may want to use the Jobs forum but this one works. I enjoyed your tips and tricks at NAB and can vouch for your depth of expertise on smoke.

Good luck - I hope you don't have to "freelance" for long. I didn't see if you had posted on AME Discreet's classifieds yet, but I expect you will do that as well.

Del
fire*, smoke*, photoshopCS2
Charlotte Public Television

Return to posts index

Del Holford
on Jan 30, 2007 at 11:33:16 pm

Hey Del ... Just a correction ... If you're thinking of the tips and tricks guy from the 2006 NAB Master Class, that was Michael Ruzicka of CBS Boston (not Mark Longchamps).

Return to posts index

Mark Longchamps
on Jan 31, 2007 at 1:27:22 pm

Yes, that was Mike and he is one of the best somke guys out there. Just to make sure were are all straight, Mike is still at CBS and I am still looking for free-lance work. Thanks a lot.

Mark

Return to posts index

Bruce Sandler
on Aug 27, 2009 at 5:16:42 pm

Hello Mark,
I am the Graphics Manager at CBS News in New York, and we are currently looking for freelance Smoke editors. Are you still currently looking for work, and are you still in Boston?
I hope to hear from you shortly.
Regards,
Bruce

Return to posts index

Mark Longchamps
on Aug 27, 2009 at 8:36:10 pm

Hey Bruce! I am back in New York. Give me an email or a way to contact you so we can chat.

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2017 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]