FORUMS: list search recent posts

GRAINY footage !!!

COW Forums : Autodesk Smoke

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
rohan khokar
GRAINY footage !!!
on Oct 31, 2006 at 4:41:15 am

need to do an online for a 10min AV which was shot on DV .... 90% of the footage is grainy (also the lighting is poor as it was shot in indoors) and the remaining 10% outdoor footage is absolutely clean !!! how do i get rid of the grains ? im doubtful of making the image soft, maybe it will make the image blurred !!??? what is the best possible way to get rid of the grains ?


Return to posts index

Arturo Camacho
Re: GRAINY footage !!!
on Nov 2, 2006 at 5:24:30 am

Your best bet would be to try and use the "Remove Grain" in the Film Tools. You might also want to separate each of the color channels, maybe blur one of them ,and then comp back.

Regards

Arturo.

Digital Logic -- Mexico
------------------------------
Certified Flame & Smoke Instructor
Demo, Support & Training
arturocdl@digitlogic.net


Return to posts index

steve997
Re: GRAINY footage !!!
on Nov 2, 2006 at 10:04:39 pm

Try DEGRAIN in the film pop-up. You use blur then sharpen.
Regards,
Steve


Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2017 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]