FORUMS: list search recent posts

Changing Graphics for a Live Auction

COW Forums : Live & Stage Events

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
Eric Nicastro
Changing Graphics for a Live Auction
on Aug 31, 2016 at 7:46:51 pm

My organization hosts a live auction each year with a live auctioneer. At the event, there are anywhere from 900-1000 people in attendance. The auctioneer stands on stage and to his left and right are two large (14 foot) screens showing each item. We display these images with PowerPoint. With so many people in the audience, it's tough to know what the current bid is. This year I want to show the current bid on the screen with the image of the item. Meaning I need a way to enter an amount live as each item is up for bid and as the price goes up, enter the new amount and have it display with the image of the item. The big car auction houses do this from what I've seen on TV.

I'm looking for some insight on how this can be accomplished. My thought is using a CG. We already run everything through a switcher since we have another source to display from time-to-time. But I don't know what CG (if any) can do this.

Return to posts index

Jim Brown
Re: Changing Graphics for a Live Auction
on Sep 2, 2016 at 4:29:36 pm

What kind of switcher are you using? Should be quite straightforward. Take a look at Pro Presenter. Very easily done with it.

Jim Brown
M&M Productions USA

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2017 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]