FORUMS: list search recent posts

Looking for a particular ultra-short-throw vid projector that sits on the floor less than a foot from the wall.

COW Forums : Live & Stage Events

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
Mark Suszko
Looking for a particular ultra-short-throw vid projector that sits on the floor less than a foot from the wall.
on Nov 11, 2013 at 8:12:15 pm

A friend has a theatrical application for this gizmo I saw a picture of a year or two ago, but I've lost track of the name and model.

It's an ultra-short-throw video projector. Form-factor wise, it is a long, thin rectangle, not unlike a florescent tube fixture, or a wakll-washing floor lighting "scoop" fixture, it projects video without keystoning artifacts, from something like three to six inches from the wall.

ANY leads at all; Im desperate.

Return to posts index

Thomas Leong
Re: Looking for a particular ultra-short-throw vid projector that sits on the floor less than a foot from the wall.
on Nov 13, 2013 at 2:15:06 pm

Mark,

Try searching for "ultra short throw projector" at http://www.projectorcentral.com where there are options from various manufacturers.

Not sure about it being 'long and thin' as I think all would use an utlra wide-angle lens and a mirror to reduce the projection distance required.

Thomas

Return to posts index

Seth Tours
Re: Looking for a particular ultra-short-throw vid projector that sits on the floor less than a foot from the wall.
on Nov 18, 2013 at 3:58:48 pm

What you need is an NEC WRT610.

Seth

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2017 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]