Hi, I'm going to state first of all that I know very little about this topic (hence asking for advice on here) so please try to explain things as best as possible.
I've been set the task of set design and production for a large conference that I'm a part of and we've come to the liking of installing a 10ft high 40ft wide screen (held by a truss system) on the stage. I've looked at Christie projectors and know that they blend multiple projections into one image. I also have some very tech savvy people to run them when they're all up (plus they're willing to learn).
Here's my questions:
1. How many projectors would I need to cover that space
2. Is the process simple to achieve when it comes to blending the projectors
3. What programs will run them. (As a church we use Propresenter on our current screens).
4. Will one computer (iMac) have the power to run them all.
5. What's the cost of paying someone to figure all this out and have them run it for 4 days.
I appreciate your comments and expertise in this matter,
Good morning. This will be much easier to discuss in email or on the phone. I have several years of experience doing this exact type of show. If you would like to get in touch with me to discuss I would be happy to help you. Mjsisko@gmail.com