FORUMS: list search recent posts

Large screen and projector blend

COW Forums : Live & Stage Events

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
Stephen Weston
Large screen and projector blend
on Jul 24, 2013 at 12:17:32 am

Hi, I'm going to state first of all that I know very little about this topic (hence asking for advice on here) so please try to explain things as best as possible.

I've been set the task of set design and production for a large conference that I'm a part of and we've come to the liking of installing a 10ft high 40ft wide screen (held by a truss system) on the stage. I've looked at Christie projectors and know that they blend multiple projections into one image. I also have some very tech savvy people to run them when they're all up (plus they're willing to learn).

Here's my questions:

1. How many projectors would I need to cover that space
2. Is the process simple to achieve when it comes to blending the projectors
3. What programs will run them. (As a church we use Propresenter on our current screens).
4. Will one computer (iMac) have the power to run them all.
5. What's the cost of paying someone to figure all this out and have them run it for 4 days.

I appreciate your comments and expertise in this matter,

Thanks.

Return to posts index

Michael Sisko
Re: Large screen and projector blend
on Jul 24, 2013 at 11:36:47 am

Good morning. This will be much easier to discuss in email or on the phone. I have several years of experience doing this exact type of show. If you would like to get in touch with me to discuss I would be happy to help you. Mjsisko@gmail.com

Return to posts index

Gunjan Acharya
Re: Large screen and projector blend
on Jul 27, 2013 at 11:04:28 am

Why don't you use single projector Christie 20k front projection at the end of your venue use long through lens with folsom screen pro II Switcher.

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2017 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]