FORUMS: list search recent posts

Projections for Thesis

COW Forums : Live & Stage Events

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
Tim Dailey
Projections for Thesis
on Dec 17, 2012 at 9:36:00 pm

Hey guys,

I've seen multiple posts on here and multiple ways to potentially do this, but I got lost in all the confusion. Anyway, I want to play back two different videos on separate projectors at the same time (synched up) for my thesis premiere in March. They're going to be edited as the same length and they'll loop. Basically the two projections have to match up and run approx. for a week.

So suggestions? I've seen posts about using things such as VLC, BrightSign, extended desktop, etc. I'm willing to use just one computer, two computers, or two dvd players if I can get them to synch. What's the most painless way or efficient way to do this? Thanks in advance!

-Tim

Return to posts index

Mark Suszko
Re: Projections for Thesis
on Jan 7, 2013 at 2:46:48 pm

You didn't give a budget or enough detail for a really proper response. Are the two projections separated by a distance, or side by side, for example?

Can you post a still image of what you expect the final to look like? Even a simple diagram would help.

Use the tools at the top of this box.

Return to posts index

Tim Dailey
Re: Projections for Thesis
on Jan 7, 2013 at 4:01:00 pm

Hey Mark,

Thanks for the response. I figured it out mostly (i'm using the program Multi Screener). Basically, I'm pointing one projection at the floor and another through a screen to do rear view projection.

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2017 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]