FORUMS: list search recent posts

Looking of a Imag Venue to come and look at in west cost

COW Forums : Live & Stage Events

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
Mike Jeffs
Looking of a Imag Venue to come and look at in west cost
on Oct 5, 2011 at 1:37:03 pm

I'm a Idaho Based Video guy. I primarly work with Imag for One-off Concerts and shows in one of our two large venues, a 3000 Seat and at 15,000 seat. I am wondering if any of you all know of any comparable venues(3000+ seat) in the California or other west cost areas. Ones that have and do there own Imag for one off concerts. I very much want to come and look and see a show see what they do see the set ups and otherwise continue educating my self. I love this uniqe craft but i feel i am limited by my small area.

Thank you

Mike Jeffs
Video Coordinator
BYU-Idaho

Return to posts index

Peter Emminger
Re: Looking of a Imag Venue to come and look at in west cost
on Nov 14, 2011 at 11:34:51 pm

Mike,
Not sure if you're looking to see corporate shows, concerts, live television, etc. There's certainly plenty of venues to see various setups. Do you have a trip already scheduled to a particular city?
Also, what vendors do you work with on the tours you currently work with? Sometimes vendors can get you into other shows to see their systems and those are usually better than any public area you'll see.

Return to posts index

Mike Jeffs
Re: Looking of a Imag Venue to come and look at in west cost
on Nov 16, 2011 at 3:00:45 pm

Nothing Scheduled, Just wanting to Explore. The World of Imag is quite a small niche, especially when it comes to venues that cater to only doing One-off Shows. I am Interested in how they shoot shows they have never seen and stuff like that. (Not to concered with set up and equipment). One-offs is what i do here and i figure there must be others out there that do this too.

Again Ideally i am looking for a Venues that brings in Music Concerts (all genras) which has their own Imag team and shoots a show to help augment the concert eviorment.

Mike Jeffs
Video Coordinator
BYU-Idaho

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2017 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]