FORUMS: list search recent posts

Watchout Dataton

COW Forums : Live & Stage Events

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
Felix Bautista
Watchout Dataton
on Dec 14, 2010 at 12:31:35 am

I'm in the business of event planning and am not an expert but everything I've read on this forum for the management of power point presentations and video synchronized to professional conferences seems to be the best option Watchout Dataton.

I need to watchout Dataton tutorial material preferably in Spanish, But may be in English,
Also want to know the approximate cost of sitema watchout for conference use three screens and additional equipment I need to run three projectors that can work as a single image, and create a videowall.

If successful a more economical solution that can sincronzar three projectors for power point presentation and video please let know your comments will be very appreciated.

Thanks
Felix bautista

Return to posts index

Walter Soyka
Re: Watchout Dataton
on Dec 14, 2010 at 1:53:47 am

[Felix Bautista] "I'm in the business of event planning and am not an expert but everything I've read on this forum for the management of power point presentations and video synchronized to professional conferences seems to be the best option Watchout Dataton."

WATCHOUT is an authoring environment as well as a display system. You could use it to build and display blended widescreen presentations, but it won't help you manage PowerPoint presentations per se.

[Felix Bautista] "I need to watchout Dataton tutorial material preferably in Spanish, But may be in English"

Dataton's website has a Movies section, which includes WATCHOUT training. You can also download the software from their site to follow along.

[Felix Bautista] "Also want to know the approximate cost of sitema watchout for conference use three screens and additional equipment I need to run three projectors that can work as a single image, and create a videowall. If successful a more economical solution that can sincronzar three projectors for power point presentation and video please let know your comments will be very appreciated."

For an estimate, you should talk with a local staging company. Other options will really depend on your event's creative and technical requirements.

Walter Soyka
Principal & Designer at Keen Live
Motion Graphics, Widescreen Events, Presentation Design, and Consulting
RenderBreak Blog - What I'm thinking when my workstation's thinking
Creative Cow Forum Host: Live & Stage Events

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2017 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]