FORUMS: list search recent posts

Show rundown or run order software

COW Forums : Live & Stage Events

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
Will Rodriguez
Show rundown or run order software
on Jun 17, 2008 at 6:00:25 pm

Does anyone know of any software that helps track runtimes of shows? I used to work in TV and used Avid's iNews, but dont have the budget for an $80,000 solution. It seems to me that there MUST be someone out there who has created something similar, yet tailored to the events industry, no?

If anyone has any suggestions whatsoever, I would really appreciate it! Would hate to have to create the show rundown on Excel!

Oh...tried CANrundown, but it doesnt really run well outside of the TV world. I need something that will allow multiple changes on the fly and will change total times and back times as we go. Also need it to be customizable in terms of times, columns, running times, etc.

Return to posts index

Richard Carlisle
Re: Show rundown or run order software
on Oct 14, 2008 at 7:01:24 pm

Did you have any success in finding software to do this for you? I'm looking for the same thing

Return to posts index

Roman Riebow
on May 11, 2009 at 10:15:04 am

hi will,

maybee you'll find what you're looking for under:

http://www.rundown.de/index_e.htm

best regards
roman

Return to posts index

Jeff Zimmerlin
on May 8, 2010 at 12:58:33 am

Hi,
If you're still looking for something, you should try a web-based application I created called Rundown Creator. It allows television, radio, and internet broadcasters to create rundowns, write scripts, and send to teleprompter similar to other products like the Associated Press' ENPS and Avid's iNews.

There's a free demo on the web site, http://www.rundowncreator.com, which I would encourage you to check out.

Jeff Zimmerlin
Chief Web Architect
Rundown Creator

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2017 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]