FORUMS: list search recent posts

Help with the Panasonic MX-70 Switcher

COW Forums : Live & Stage Events

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
Jabbar Thomas
on Apr 14, 2008 at 3:18:10 pm

Hi,

I am shooting some staged concert performances TVPD style with 4 cameras routed through the Panasonic MX-70 Switcher. Our signals go from the cameras to the monitors to the switcher to the deck We can see the cameras on our monitors, though that doesn't confirm that they are actually going THROUGH the switcher because we don't get a PREVIEW or PROGRAM signal out of the deck to actually switch to! We suspect that there's a setting someone set on the switcher that we're never looking because we have a backup switcher and it has the SAME PROBLEM!

Has anyone run into this before? If so, can someone please help us before our next shoot (Tuesday 15 April 2008)? Please, please help us!!!

Jabbar Thomas

Return to posts index

Nicholas Rivero
Re: Help with the Panasonic MX-70 Switcher
on Apr 14, 2008 at 4:35:21 pm

It sounds like your camera sources are coming in composite and that, possibly, your MX70 could be set to component or S-video input sources instead. Just a guess. If you reference your manual it will tell you how to switch your sources back and forth. I haven't done it in a while that I couldn't tell you a step by step off the top of my head without pulling out a manual myself.

//nick

Return to posts index

Brandon Lima
Re: Help with the Panasonic MX-70 Switcher
on Apr 22, 2008 at 6:59:56 am

Did you get the problem figured out?

Return to posts index

Saurabh Chatterjee
on Feb 26, 2010 at 6:03:59 am

Hi
We have given Composit input of Aston band On (Ext In ) Key with External Gen Lock (ADV. REF).
Video is locked But Chroma Phase out type Bars(Magenta,green,cyan,blue) are moving slowly from up to down.

Kindly Help

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2017 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]