FORUMS: list search recent posts

Tri Caster Switcher

COW Forums : Live & Stage Events

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
pixel_pilot
Tri Caster Switcher
on Sep 18, 2007 at 5:38:04 pm

I use a tricaster for live switching. When I play video from the tricaster VCR it plays back rough ( it stutters and skips frames) Does anyone have any suggestions for correcting this?
As well, is their a way to get the tricaster to recognize alpha channel video , and overlay video over the live feeds for special grfx?

Return to posts index

VideoSandra
Re: Tri Caster Switcher
on Oct 22, 2007 at 3:11:42 pm

Hey,

I use Tricaster Pro as well, and don't have a problem with the VCR playback. You may want to contact NewTek. I also was wondering the same thing about the video, because I would like to create animated lower thirds for production, instead of adding them in post.

Sandra

Return to posts index

pixel_pilot
Re: Tri Caster Switcher
on Oct 24, 2007 at 7:20:55 pm

Hi Sandra,

Thanks for the response. I never received an email on it. I Defragged the HD on the tricaster and that took care of the playback stuttering. I don't know of anyway to use animated lwer thirds in the tricaster. I have tried using the key on a green screen video and the key wipes out the whole image, not just the green area. I don't know why. Have you had any problems with latency. The image i put to screen always seems to be about 20 frames behind the live action. Is their anyway to decrease this?

Thks

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2017 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]