FORUMS: list search recent posts

Theater Production

COW Forums : Live & Stage Events

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
adamsvideoproductions
Theater Production
on Apr 15, 2007 at 10:15:09 pm

Hello Everyone,
I am about to film a Theater Production of a play (Yes, I know all the copyright stuff), anyway, I am suppling them with the final copy of the DVD, with contract that its for Archive purposes only, they have this in their contract with whom they bought the play script from.

Anyway, I was seeking any advice anyone had on the actual filming of the play. Right now I am doing a three camera set up, all in the back almost dead center stage. Two will be manned and the third will be safety of the stage. I am going to be live switching them, as well as recording on the cameras if something goes wrong. I am doing it two nights so that I have two edited versions to choose from, and if it goes horribly wrong the first night (I'm sure this would never happen ;), I have a fall back. I am then going to add a Title and Credits for them, then put it to a professional DVD. I will be patching audio in from the Sound Board, as well as I am going to set up two Shotguns in the front of the stage.

How does this sound to everyone? This is my first major play production, for quite a fair ammount of money, so I want it to be over the top, even if I end up doing more work than I am being payed for, because this could lead into numerous more of these with other places.

Thank you for your time and advice! Look forward to hearing any and all!

Blake Adams
Adams Studios

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2017 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]