FORUMS: list search recent posts

Macworld Keynote Screen and projector

COW Forums : Live & Stage Events

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
msacci
Macworld Keynote Screen and projector
on Jan 19, 2007 at 6:27:17 pm

Can anyone help me get started in finding rental on that type of setup (screen would not be quite that big) I would need it for 2 weeks in July.

Thanks

Return to posts index

mmfarms
Re: Macworld Keynote Screen and projector
on Jan 19, 2007 at 6:52:54 pm

Can you give a little more info on the screen - was it LED? Lcd projection?

Return to posts index

nsharples
on Jan 19, 2007 at 8:25:58 pm

Based on the size of the screen, i would assume that it was done with a rear projector.

Where are you located?

Return to posts index

msacci
on Jan 19, 2007 at 8:36:14 pm

Can you give a little more info on the screen - was it LED? Lcd projection?

To answer the other reply, I have no idea that is what I'm asking, I have no projector experience at all, I want to purpose something like what apple does for their keynote speaches, just not quite so big. Maybe 16'x12' or a little bigger.

my main question would be is there anyone reading this that rents this and could give a ball park quote for projector and screen for 2 weeks in July.

Return to posts index

Greg
by
on Jan 19, 2007 at 8:56:58 pm

a good rear projection projector can go for about $300 to $500 per day and the screen and another $200 to $300 per day for a 9 X 12 screen. Plue yu'll need a screen dress kit.

Weekly rates are usually a 3-4 day rate

Return to posts index

mmfarms
on Jan 19, 2007 at 9:24:32 pm

Price depends a lot on the brightness you need to fill the size screen you want. We have 4200al projectors that rent for about $400/day. 9x12 screens are about $120, 15x20 are $200 including dress kits. That's still 4x3. If you want 16x9, that's just a little bit more.

We also have a mobile LED screen that pops up out of a trailer. But that's a lot more/day. But it's incredibly bright and perfect for outdoor.

If you want any additional pricing, here's our rental info: http://www.multimediafarms.com/html/rent.html

and our price sheet: http://www.multimediafarms.com/html/rate_sheet.html

Return to posts index

kaptivate_ag
on Feb 8, 2007 at 11:45:19 pm

The setup your talking about it a big double shot rig. In the past it's been a barco rig but I am told they moved to Christie Digital this year for HD (but may have reverted back to SD for cost).

Either way, its more than one projector as the result was around 25k+ Lumens.

Return to posts index

Vincent Becquiot
on Feb 13, 2007 at 3:38:10 am

It's a few 35HDs to be exact.

Vince

Return to posts index

richardavtch
on Apr 29, 2007 at 7:05:46 pm

Hello are you still looking for options as to a screen for your event if so please drop me a line so we can talk I can help you with all plan and deployment of screen from projection to led and explain the differences to you the biggest factor is going to be budget then other factors like what will be shown size based on locations is it flown (ie rigged in the air) and so on. So if you still have a need drop me a line I would love to have an opertunity to be of assistance

Richard
richardavtch@yahoo.com

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2017 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]