FORUMS: list search recent posts

BCC Edge Lighting effects disappear when video preview is set to highest resolution

COW Forums : Boris FX

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
Michael Leibson
BCC Edge Lighting effects disappear when video preview is set to highest resolution
on Dec 26, 2017 at 12:21:54 am

Created the perfect effect via BCC Edge Lighting -- a slight blurring/softening of the clip's detail, -- only to find that the effect disappeared when the video preview was set to highest resolution, and/or when rendered in a high resolution format.

I don't understand why this effect should suddenly not work at export resolution.

Any tips?

Return to posts index

peter mcauley
Re: BCC Edge Lighting effects disappear when video preview is set to highest resolution
on Jan 2, 2018 at 9:56:40 pm

Hi Michael,

Sometimes a host will not pass along the high resolution information to the filter when working in low resolution mode so you might need to perform your setup in the same resolution that you are rendering. If you can provide us with some information on the host that you are using I might be able to reproduce the issue on my end and then offer some assistance.

I'll need to know the host, the format that you're working in and the resolution that you are working in while in setup mode.

Thanks,

Peter.

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2018 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]