cant figure out for days...drivin me nuts
i will really appreciate ur help..plss!!
when i use BCC 10 match move on a clip in premiere
it says "tracker analysis mode is disabled in this host"
why is that??
i just thought i could track with BCC MATCH MOVE without usıng another programs??
am i missing sth?
We made obsolete the old tracking system in favor of the new and far more robust mocha tracking system that is now included on most BCC 10 filters. Unfortunately we have not yet added this to the BCC Match Move filter, however, there is a very simple workflow to make it work.
(1) apply the BCC Pyramid Blur filter to the source clip
(2) click the mocha button to launch the mocha UI
(3) create a shape and track it
(4) export the tracking data to the desktop (be sure to select Boris FX BCC Center Point from the Export Tracker dialog box) and close the mocha UI
(5) replace the BCC Pyramid Blur filter with the BCC MatchMove filter
(6) twirl open the motion tracker group
(7) click on the Load button and import the tracking data