Am trying to use motion tracking and Witness Protection plug in to blur license plates. Can anyone point me to some Premier specific tutorials? I follow the steps in the FCP Tutorial, and I can not get it to work at all. First attempt at playing through to render, and I get the error about clearing the cache.
Here are a couple of tips on using the built-in motion tracker in BCC filters in Premiere Pro:
• set the viewer window to 100 percent
• set the playback to full
• set the viewer to display both fields
• make sure that you are the start of the clip in the timeline
• make sure the tracker search is large enough to encompass motion of the object from frame to frame
• make sure that the tracker target is locked onto an unobscured area of high contrast