I am trying to use Boris Red "Text In" template for animating Text In (Title) with clip in Premiere CS5. Problem is that Text crawls in and then disappears -> because Boris Red template finishes, basically all "Text In" templates are finishing just when complete title appears.
How to freeze this text on last frame or how to make the complete title stays visible (freezed) for 10 seconds in order that viewer can read it? After that I will use simple Opacity down to 0% in Premiere in order that title disappears.
When used as a plug-in, the length of the Boris RED effect is determined by the length of the clip to which it has been applied. So your workflow should be thus:
• create an edit in the timeline that is the length of the effect that you want
• apply Boris RED to this edit
• enter the Boris RED interface
• go to the Library Browser and select the template that you wish to use
• click on the "Insert" button in the Library Browser to add the template to the Boris RED effect
• make any adjustments or tweaks
• click no the apply button to return to the editor interface
You can also go to the Boris TV section on our website at borisfx.com/videos or borisfx.com/webinars for additional free training or tutorials on using the product.