Encore cs6 very long menu with chapters render and other questions

COW Forums : Adobe Encore DVD

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
Thomas Kapdast
Encore cs6 very long menu with chapters render and other questions
on Sep 26, 2017 at 1:05:09 pm

Hi, i'm new here.

I struggle with that for a few days

I read a lot about Encore here and learned a lot, but for a few questions I did not find the answer for me.
I'm prepare a 3,5 hour video in Premiere Pro CC in H.264 Blu-ray export settings. There is a separate video and audio.

In Encore I create menu with 13 chapters and one button for back to main menu. Chapters are animate and took 45 seconds and repeat. Menu with chapters have 2:30 minutes (song I used in this menu have this time). And it took to render above 14 hours for render just this menu!!

I try to set off Animate Buttons and then it took for all project to create iso only 3 hours. But i really like to have animate chapters buttons in menu.

But in the end when I want to create a blu ray disc from this iso file at the end an error occurred without any information.

I tried to burn the same image using another free bur blu ray program but again the error came back at the end. After all i tried to put disc into blu ray player and in the second menu there were no chapters at all. Just blank arrea with background.

Another problem is lagging in slideshow in blu ray player but maybe is just derivative of this problem. Or maybe there are some settings for slideshows?

Last question in this post is how ascribe in Encore "back" button in remote control?

Sorry for my english, I'm using google translate to help.

Return to posts index

Thomas Kapdast
Re: Encore cs6 very long menu with chapters render and other questions
on Oct 3, 2017 at 9:06:56 pm

up

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2017 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]