FORUMS: list search recent posts

Chapters and Encore CS6

COW Forums : Adobe Encore DVD

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
Victoria Guzik
Chapters and Encore CS6
on Apr 22, 2017 at 8:16:30 pm

Hi,
How many chapters can I put on one menu in Encore CS6? I am importing an encoded file from Premiere Pro CS6 and the total time is only one hour and forty minutes. This is just a working DVD for client to view and determine edits for the finished DVD. I have 27 right now. The finished DVD may have less if he decides to eliminate some. Thanks.

Victoria

Return to posts index

Jeff Pulera
Re: Chapters and Encore CS6
on Apr 24, 2017 at 2:45:50 pm

Hi Victoria,

I commonly create dance recital DVDs with 40+ chapters on them. I don't know if there is an actual limit , like 99 maybe?

If creating menu buttons for each chapter, there are limits to how many buttons per page and it differs between 4:3 and 16:9 menus, being 24 and 18 respectively. I just use multiple menu pages to accommodate the chapter buttons as needed.

Thanks

Jeff Pulera
Safe Harbor Computers

Return to posts index

Victoria Guzik
on Apr 24, 2017 at 9:01:08 pm

Thank you. I thought that I read somewhere that it was 32 for the 4.3, but I may be wrong. I have 27. Having problems though with the way they are previewed. For some reason, chapter 3 is highlighted first and appears firs on the flowchart. Think I have to work with the routing. Thanks.

Return to posts index

Jan Janowski
on Jun 4, 2017 at 11:20:59 am

There is a bug in CS6 where chapters will sometimes come up out of sequence.... If you re-edit the chapters, it is then fixed....
It will show up as the wrong chapter is selected compared to what was selected....

Just edit them all pointing them to correct locations, and you'll be back to normal..

Looking for 1939 Indian Motocycle

Return to posts index

Victoria Guzik
on Jun 8, 2017 at 11:03:37 pm

Thanks. Tried what you had suggested and it works. Sorry it took so long to respond, but I didn't get back to my project until now.
Victoria

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2017 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]