FORUMS: list search recent posts

Blu Ray Burning issues, skipping or freezing during playback

COW Forums : Adobe Encore DVD

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
Nadim Ahmed
Blu Ray Burning issues, skipping or freezing during playback
on Jan 22, 2017 at 8:05:28 pm

Hi Guys,

Apologies if this is posted in the incorrect group, but posting here as encore cs6 was used to author dvd and create iso.

This is my first blu ray 'event' i am creating and am having a lot of trouble with the final burnt blu ray disc. It seems to be skipping at certain parts of playback, almost always the same part of the movie. I have managed to burn 3 out of 6 copies which play back with no issues, which possibly suggests its a burning issue rather than an issue with the ISO. It seems to be completely random. I have noticed on the bottom of the blu ray discs, that there is a dark blue section on the burnt area of the disc. The larger the dark blue section of the burn the more playback issues i get. On the 3 that work fine, there is only a very fine ring of blue within the burn. What does this segment indicate? and how can it be avoided as im assuming this is where the disc isnt burning properly.

Here is the process i took from start to end:

Final Cut Pro X - Created 2 movies (1 being a photo montage but in a video format)
Sent to Compressor - Exported in h.264 format for Blu Ray
Adobe Encore CS6 - Added Menus to link two timelines together on one disc.
Built Disc Image (ISO) from Encore CS6

ISO plays back fine on the PC.

Attempted to Burn using
Leawo BluRay creator (doesn't let you select speed when importing ISO) managed to burn 1 out of 2 discs with no playback issues.
ImgBurn (Set to 2x burn speed) 2 out of 4 discs burnt with no playback issues.
Cyberlink Power 2Go11 (100% fail)

Can anyone please help? I think its all related to the blue ring thats forming on the burnt section of the disc. Does anyone know what this is? or how it can be fixed? Possibly faulty blu ray burner?

Any help will be much appreciated as im literally stuck for ideas?

Cheers!

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2017 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]