FORUMS: list search recent posts

"Studio HD" Button Works with BR Players, but not BR Players on PC

COW Forums : Adobe Encore DVD

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
Jan Janowski
"Studio HD" Button Works with BR Players, but not BR Players on PC
on Nov 5, 2016 at 3:05:26 am
Last Edited By Jan Janowski on Nov 5, 2016 at 11:48:11 am

I have edited this post!! Edit was to change the name of the offending button... Offending Button is "Studio HD" Button in Entertainment....

I don't have any issues for years, and with a week have two of them!!!
Just finished a simple project where I used the "Studio HD" button (found in Entertainment selection). Encore CS6 Software player plays these buttons fine... As does 2 different Sony BR Players using the rendered BR of this project...

However, I've tried 3 different BR Software players on a Windows 7 PC: VLAN, and 2 others... and the results there are identically bad: The Red underline flashes on and off repeatedly under button #1, even with no mouse activity, and, no mouse selecting of any button is successful...

Again...Software Player in Encore CS6 plays it fine, no errors in Error test, Rendered BR disc play fine in multiple Sony BR Players, yet multiple PC BR software programs will not activate any button on the menu...

Is there something odd with this button where stand alone Sony blueray players connected to TV Screens work, as does Encore Software Player, yet the same disc's that play fine in Sony Players, will not play correctly on PC BR Players? It is repeatable!!!

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2017 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]