FORUMS: list search recent posts

Encore for BluRay - Black frame issue

COW Forums : Adobe Encore DVD

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
nick mesler
Encore for BluRay - Black frame issue
on Oct 17, 2016 at 2:36:21 pm

Hey everyone,

I don't normally post here, but i read the forums regularly and was wondering if someone could help.

I have a blu-ray project with motion menus I have been trying to execute in Encore. I build it all correctly and it runs fine on computers and media players like a ps4. However, I am getting a black frame that shows up at the loop point on all my motion menus on set top players.

Now, I have tried (and likely exhausted) all ways to fix this. Using older versions of Encore, building it differently w/the intro jumping to the loop point, using a 3rd party program like BDedit to correct it post authoring, etc.

From what I understand, this is really just a limitation of Encore and the fact that I cant alter the IG-stream. By default, some set top players will play this black frame instead of holding on a still during motion menus. Some authoring programs can override this, but others can not. Does that all sound correct?

If so, does anyone know of an effective fix for this within the Encore/the mac world? I am open to other programs or third party programs like BDedit or Tracer, but neither of those seem to correct my issue. Admittedly those program (particularly BDedit) were a bit over my head so if anyone knows of a solution in there, I would appreciate some help. I also dont mind using a PC if thats the best way to go.

If I cant find a solution, I will basically have to pay someone with Scenarist to fix the problem and that would kill my project budget.

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2017 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]