FORUMS: list search recent posts

showing menu while play audio

COW Forums : Adobe Encore DVD

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
petcov petru
showing menu while play audio
on Sep 20, 2016 at 1:47:22 pm

Could somebody help me with this issue...i searched the internet but i can't find this exact problem

sorry if i will talk nonsenses here - i'm very beginner in this

I have an mp3 album with 10 songs and i want to burn it to a dvd
than i created a menu with the cover art and buttons for every song
i have made also the chapters in the timeline on the beginning of each song

so what i want is when you play each and every song,to see the menu(while you play and hear the song) and to be able to switch to the other song from the menu - when you click on other song button

hope it make sense

Return to posts index

Ricky Barrow
Re: showing menu while play audio
on Sep 20, 2016 at 3:22:24 pm

You will need to create 11 menus. The first play menu would be silent. When you click on the first song button it will go to the second menu which has the first song as audio. Don't set it to loop unless you want to hear the first song over and over again. Same for each additional menu - each song has it's own menu. You could just do 10 menus if you want the first song to start playing automatically.

Ricky

Return to posts index

petcov petru
on Sep 20, 2016 at 6:57:00 pm

sorry for my late reply,i had to go...

..and sorry,i forgot to tell that all the songs are in one file.
in order to work with your method i need to have songs separately,isnt'it? and link every song to each menu

is this the only way,i was wonder if it's doable with chapters(markers on timeline) and when i click on the corresponding button for the song to jump to corresponding chapter

Return to posts index

Ricky Barrow
on Sep 20, 2016 at 7:02:24 pm

when a link goes to a timeline, chapter point or otherwise, then it also plays video associated with that timeline. Perhaps you could research "hot buttons" on a video but in my opinion, even if that would work, it is the most difficult way to make this work. I would think it would be very simple and easy to take your original audio file and edit it into 10 files, or just rip the CD into 10 files.

There's usually many ways to accomplish the same end result and maybe someone else has a shortcut method.

Ricky

Return to posts index

petcov petru
on Sep 20, 2016 at 7:22:01 pm

ok thank you very much!...i found this tutorial ,i wonder if this could help in some way or not,because i cannot quite figure it out :) http://blog.infiniteskills.com/2012/07/adobe-encore-cs6-tutorial-creating-l...

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2017 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]