FORUMS: list search recent posts

Blu-Ray Diagnostics Say OK, But ERROR Message - Someone Translate ?

COW Forums : Adobe Encore DVD

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
Dick Osso
Blu-Ray Diagnostics Say OK, But ERROR Message - Someone Translate ?
on Sep 14, 2016 at 6:56:50 pm

Hello
I'm making 3 Blue Ray disks for a project. I printed disks 1 and 3 and they look fine. I went through Disk two build, ran the diagnostic and there were NO problems, when I tested the DVD with the navigation buttons, NEXT, PREVIOUS, MAIN PAGE...all worked.

When I hit BUILD for the Image, somewhere inside the build, I get this ERROR MESSAGE:

Blu-Ray Object Disk 2 Blu-Ray - H.264 for Blu-Ray, Error: "Invalid operation": Code 19, Note: "Primary video stream attributes must be consistent within playlist"

I built disk 2 twice, and got the error message. Disk two, I believe, was done the same as 1 and 3 when exported out of X and Compressed.

Does anyone know where to go to make a fix ? When the diagnostic says nothing more needs fixing, or all the navigation buttons work on preview, I don't know where to go.

Any ideas out there ?
Dick Osso

Return to posts index

Jan Janowski
Re: Blu-Ray Diagnostics Say OK, But ERROR Message - Someone Translate ?
on Nov 27, 2016 at 12:03:00 pm

I had a somewhat similar issue... Diags said fine before burn, but after burn chapters and end actions were ignored on one of multiple menus... Check for my thread above this....

Re-building menu from scratch (even though it didn't act up prior to burn) fixed the problem after burn...

???

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2017 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]