Encore CS6 will not burn a blu ray disc image

COW Forums : Adobe Encore DVD

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
Kyle Joner
Encore CS6 will not burn a blu ray disc image
on Sep 13, 2016 at 4:30:42 am
Last Edited By Kyle Joner on Sep 15, 2016 at 3:31:54 am

Hello friends -

My mac upgraded to Yosemite, which does not work with Encore CS6 so I bought a new hardrive that I decided to use just for that program. I installed my old Mountain Lion OS and got my Encore program back and it opens great, works great and looks lovely but now it will not burn a disc image. It crashes when I press the build button and will not respond.

All the assets are H.264, and everything is the way it always was but there is something wrong and I can find no answers anywhere. I already re-built the entire project, with re-coded new assets and have spent every day since last Thursday trying to get this to work. It plays perfectly in the preview. I couldn't find any other questions like this one in either these forums or Adobe's.

If anyone has any ideas, I would be forever in your debt, already very much in awe of all your amassed knowledge. I even recognized several names from the Adobe forums, having spent a major portion of my last few days combing them for assistance as well.

EDIT: Thanks to Stan (who was replying on the Adobe forums) I was able to resolve this issue. He suggested I look at any permission issues and I ended up repairing all my hard drive's permissions after a restart and Encore FINALLY built the blu ray image to my desktop, which I burned onto a disk which played beautifully on my player. So glad this nightmare is over!

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2017 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]