FORUMS: list search recent posts

Blu-Ray Menu button hit areas work first time only? *RESOLVED*

COW Forums : Adobe Encore DVD

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
Tiny Sandhu
Blu-Ray Menu button hit areas work first time only? *RESOLVED*
on Aug 9, 2016 at 8:59:12 pm
Last Edited By Tiny Sandhu on Aug 11, 2016 at 2:40:36 pm

Turns out it was the Mac blu ray player software. It's "Disc Menu mode" introduced the missing hit-area glitch.

Tried on a PC with DVD fab, and it's working fine with both the ISO and physical disc.

Hope that helps some,
Tiny

---------------------------------------------------------------

Hello everyone,

This issue I have is only occurring with Blu Ray from Encore. It happens when I make an ISO and also when I burn a disc.(Dvd's are fine)

When the Blu Ray loads, the Menu appears as it should and the buttons work as they should.

As soon as the menu loads a 2nd time during each same session (either after watching a video or going to the Menu video during playback) the Menu appears but the button hit areas don't work and not activating on mouseover. The mouse pointer stays an arrow, and never changes to a hand on hover. It is as though the button hit areas are stripped out of the menu.

I have tried creating a very basic example Blu Ray using only the Adobe library assets, and it is still the same issue. I have uploaded the 35MB ISO file, as I was wondering if it my playback software at fault. Is anyone able to check this please?

We transfer ISO: https://we.tl/HB9D6uQE6h

I would really appreciate any help or suggestions. I have tried cleaning the media cache. It is a new install of Encore CS 6 today also.

I am on El Capitan.

Many thanks all
Tiny

London UK Videographer

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2017 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]