FORUMS: list search recent posts

DTS Sound Track as opposed to Dolby Digital for Blu-Ray Authoring - what software is best to use

COW Forums : Adobe Encore DVD

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
neil van heerden
DTS Sound Track as opposed to Dolby Digital for Blu-Ray Authoring - what software is best to use
on Feb 10, 2016 at 12:00:23 pm

Is there a plug in for Compressor to create DTS Sound Track for Blu-Ray Authoring?

Return to posts index

Daniel Ludwig
Re: DTS Sound Track as opposed to Dolby Digital for Blu-Ray Authoring - what software is best to use
on Feb 10, 2016 at 9:55:28 pm

Neil,
there WAS a plugin that could creat DTS or DTS HD MA within compressor. but this was working only with compressor 3 and some older mac os systems ( Mac OS 10.5 and 10.6. as far as I remember).

I would advice to use a 3rd party service for encoding that has the DTS Master Audio-Suite. Encore could author DTS HD MA-streams. Please look at my posting in the DVD-Authoring section.

If you´re interested in, I might be able to do it.

danny

Return to posts index

neil van heerden
Re: DTS Sound Track as opposed to Dolby Digital for Blu-Ray Authoring - what software is best to use
on Feb 11, 2016 at 7:31:57 am

Hi Danny,

Yes I have recently seen the plug-in Software for Compressor called "SureCode" and yes it does stipulate only compatible with ver3 but not ver4 and upward.
luckily We are still running ver3 compressor on our systems so, I will be looking at that as an option.

Appreciate your offer to Encode DTS for us however, we are based in South Africa and the logistics and turnaround time to complete the mastering does not justify farming out the work.

Thanks for your assistance.

Return to posts index

Daniel Ludwig
on Feb 11, 2016 at 7:44:09 am

Yes,
correct - the surcode plugin is the way to go within compressor 3, but keep in mind, that it only work with specific mac-os-versions.

if you wont see a way for using compressor 3, feel free to get in touch with me about the encoding.

I could quickly prepare a FTP-access for you for the data-transfer.

danny

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2017 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]