FORUMS: list search recent posts

I'm trying to create a touchscreen web menu (flash) with Encore CS6, is it possible to link to pages within the flash applet itself?

COW Forums : Adobe Encore DVD

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
Tyler Crossno
I'm trying to create a touchscreen web menu (flash) with Encore CS6, is it possible to link to pages within the flash applet itself?
on Feb 2, 2016 at 11:14:05 pm

Question: I'm trying to create a touchscreen web menu (flash) with encore, is it possible to link to pages within the flash applet itself?

This project is the first time i've touched encore and thanks to google (and mostly creative cow forum posts) I have an animated menu that I can open in a browser and click through efficiently.

The menu portion is working perfectly, but now I am trying to link to more information or pages.

I used the "Enable WebLink for Flash" option within encore and edited the AuthoredContent file so that flash can find the referenced pdf in my sources folder.

Through all of my efforts I am able to open a pdf through the menu, however there are a few issues with it.

Issue #1 -

Flash opens this prompt, even though it's not going anywhere on the internet. I've tried changing the global security settings and completely disconnecting the internet.

Issue #2 - The link opens in a new tab. I don't want the user to leave the initial menu page.

my main goal of the menu is to make the user never leave the initial flash menu, so that its all hosted within the flash app itself, rather than moving to another link or site.

I am very new to encore, and I know that what i'm trying to accomplish isn't what encore was made for, but any and all input is greatly appreciated!

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2017 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]