FORUMS: list search recent posts

Change button click area

COW Forums : Adobe Encore DVD

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
Leigh Miller
Change button click area
on Jan 18, 2015 at 11:20:16 am

Hi, I've had a good look and haven't been able to find anything on this, part of the problem is I'm not sure what to search for.

I've got a layout like this for my chapters menu.

So the idea is when you roll-over the first grey box the white line and TEXT will popup, then when you move across to the second grey box TEXT 2 and it's white line will popup.

As you can see though, represented by the green box, Encore makes everything as the button, because it's in the photoshop folder. But this causes some issues, dodgy navigation because the layouts are a little of, and also overlapping buttons.

What I want to be able to do is have the grey boxes only as the button, but when i rollover them the white lines and TEXT popups for the corresponding box.

Is there away to link an object to a button? or something in photoshop to edit the green click able box?

Thanks heaps in advance for any help! I've had a few issues so far and this forum has managed to answer them all with just a simple search.

--
Windows 8
Encore CS6
Photoshop CC 2014

Return to posts index

Leigh Miller
Re: Change button click area
on Jan 19, 2015 at 12:13:11 pm

After my continual search it does appear there is no way to go about this in encore, what a shame, seems like such a simple task, and really limits what you can do with your dvd menus.

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2017 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]