FORUMS: list search recent posts

Burn process stalls at 95%

COW Forums : Adobe Encore DVD

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
Jonathan Beard
Burn process stalls at 95%
on Jan 14, 2015 at 5:44:38 pm

Working on a Mac Pro, 8 gigs of RAM on Snow Leopard. Burning a 3 hour blu ray project. Files are fully transcoded ahead of time by Encore. One is transcoded as a large MPEG file and one a large H.264 file. I start the burn process and within 25 minutes or so, Encore has written/burned 22.35 our of 23.33 Gigs, then progress comes to a halt. There is no color wheel or error code. Computer isn't freezing, Encore has just stalled in the writing process. Even after letting the process run a couple of days, progress stalls at 22.35 out of 23.33 Gigs ("Time Remaining" keeps increasing one second at a time to infiniti). I tried turning computer off and leaving it for the afternoon and restarting the process with no other applications open. Result is the same. I checked the activity monitor on my computer and although Encore shows that it's still in the process of writing files/burning, activity monitor shows Encore only using .5% CUP and 39 Threads. Not sure if this matters, but the menus of this project are not complex, 3 pages total with a total of 20 very simple text buttons. Using Verbatim disks. Thank you to anyone who could shed some light on this for me.

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2017 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]