FORUMS: list search recent posts

Cannot Erase buttons or text in Encore

COW Forums : Adobe Encore DVD

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
Ginger Gentile
Cannot Erase buttons or text in Encore
on Nov 5, 2014 at 2:58:51 pm
Last Edited By Ginger Gentile on Nov 5, 2014 at 3:12:36 pm

I am finishing up a DVD authoring, using very basic buttons from the Encore Library and also converting text to buttons, did not create any in photoshop. So far, almost no problems but now that I wanted to do some cosmetic changes (making the text a bit larger, removing a shadow effect, moving the buttons a bit to the right or to the left, etc)I can see these changes in the monitor but when I go to preview or burn a DVD, these changes do not show up.
I have trouble shooted by going to the layer pannel and hiding and deleting all layers that I don´t want. In the monitor they disapear but they do not disspear in the preview or when I burn the DVD.
In one case the I had a button "menu" to return to main menu. When I changed the position only the hightlight changed, the original text stayed the same even though this text was deleted and is not seen in the monitor.
I have tried everything and there is no way to erase these text items, the hightlights change but the text do not, even if I erase from the layer panel.
Help! I am almost done.
Here is a screen shot showing what I see in the monitor (how I want it to look) and how I see it in preview (menu stays, the text is shadowed, etc).

Return to posts index

Daniel Ludwig
Re: Cannot Erase buttons or text in Encore
on Nov 9, 2014 at 9:12:56 am

Ginger,
don´t trust the preview. do a multiplexing and have a look at the muxed VIDEO_TS-folger using a DVD-software-player.

danny

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2017 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]