FORUMS: list search recent posts

Weird Problem with Buttons

COW Forums : Adobe Encore DVD

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
Chris Kay
Weird Problem with Buttons
on Oct 22, 2014 at 3:47:21 pm

I've created many DVDs in the same way that I was trying to create one yesterday (although in Encore CS4, I just recently updated to CS6).

I set up two menus, a main menu with a video background and a scene selection menu with a video background, too.

My problem is with the scene selection menu. For some reason the 19th (last) button doesn't work. If I change the designation to Button 1, whichever one becomes 19 won't work (the blue highlight I've created in Photoshop won't appear at all in the Preview). I've also tried adding more buttons, putting them offscreen, and playing with the designations, but whatever I do it won't work.

Can anyone help me out with this weird problem?

Some More Info: My Scene Selection Menu is a video rendered in After Effects using MPEG DVD settings. The titles were rendered in the AE project so all I'm dealing with in Encore are transparent layers of blue (buttons) put on top of all the chapter names. 18 of these are buttons that link to chapters, one links to the menu. There is no second page to the scene selection, and creating one would be a major inconvenience.

THANKS A TON
Chris

Return to posts index

Ricky Barrow
Re: Weird Problem with Buttons
on Oct 22, 2014 at 4:50:30 pm

18 button limitation - I believe this is per DVD Spec and not Encore.

Ricky

Return to posts index

Chris Kay
on Oct 24, 2014 at 3:53:59 am

Alright thank you very much. I thought I remembered being able to do more but I guess I'm wrong.

Thanks a lot

Chris

Return to posts index

Daniel Ludwig
on Oct 26, 2014 at 10:11:59 pm

chris,
if you´re on 4:3 it could be more - but 16:9 is limited to 18button by spec.

danny

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2017 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]