FORUMS: list search recent posts

Encore making an image too big to burn on Automatic setting

COW Forums : Adobe Encore DVD

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
Ronald Czarnecki
Encore making an image too big to burn on Automatic setting
on Aug 21, 2014 at 6:03:55 pm

Windows or Roxio will not burn the image that encore had made because: THE FILE SIZE IS 260 MB TOO BIG. But why?

I burned these same files before and made a slight change to the credits, deleted a menu and also added some buttons to the two other. The Automatic compression seems to be working but something is not being compressed.

The build size is 24.99 with 12.75 free which creates an image size of 23,932,352KB. Apparently you need some 23.8 GB max to start the burn.

The Default Transcode setting are:
Max audio/video bitrate 15.0 Mbps
H.264
1920x1080p
upper field
Dolby Digital

Since the Auto bitrate is set to 15.0Mbps that's seems to be the lowest file size I can set with out using another preset.

How can I shave off 260 MB when everything is on automatic with Encore.

Return to posts index

Jeff Pulera
Re: Encore making an image too big to burn on Automatic setting
on Aug 21, 2014 at 7:54:47 pm

I don't know how to fix it, but that is why I don't use the auto settings - I create the Blu-ray or DVD assets in Media Encoder first.

Thanks

Jeff Pulera
Safe Harbor Computers

Return to posts index

Ronald Czarnecki
on Aug 21, 2014 at 7:58:29 pm

Yes I would do it manual but to figure all the files and what the best quality compression would be plus menus would take a lot of figuring. Encore figures it for you and I am only asking for 3 hours to be transcoded.

14-8-21filestoobigfordisc.jpg

Return to posts index

Ronald Czarnecki
on Aug 29, 2014 at 3:57:35 am

I made a mistake with the total time; I am trying to burn 4 hours which I have a working ISO file of 21.3 GB but without the credits so I had to redo. When I redo it comes out higher with default project setting.

This time I made quick Time Reference files, I imported just the .mov files and not the wave files. Changing to 50 GB Bly ray disc image I see the file size is 26.55 GB with 23.45 GB free

How do I reduce project transcoding which is at it's lowest setting of 15mbps? How do I edit the presets for each video?

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2017 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]