FORUMS: list search recent posts

Grumpy Assets

COW Forums : Adobe Encore DVD

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
Craig Johnson
Grumpy Assets
on Jul 26, 2014 at 12:06:33 am

Still trying to get this menu to work but I'm super close. Created mpeg-2 assets in FCP/Compressor, import assets to Encore CS6, created my menu, built it to ISO, burned with Toast 10. Looked and played great! I found a mistake that slipped through the cracks when previewing the finished movie. Went into FCP and fixed it, went through all the steps using the "replace assets" feature in Encore. Worked fine. Somehow, on one 30 second clip, the sound went out of synch and had a weird echoing. It had to go. I just cut the clip and replaced assets once again. This time, the assets are shorter than the actual data that the project viewer says my timeline is. I adjusted the menu(chapter markers, poster frame) etc... Now when i try to create new ISO, I get an error saying the file(same name as timeline) can't be found. What did I do??? If this helps, the last chapter marker is red. Thanks.

Return to posts index

Craig Johnson
Re: Grumpy Assets
on Jul 28, 2014 at 5:09:43 pm

I'm replying to my own thread. I don't know how it's fixed but it did create the ISO image. I deleted the project cache, renamed the project and re-imported everything. Basically started over except I saved all my menu pages to the menu library which really sped up the process. Hope this can help someone.

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2017 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]