FORUMS: list search recent posts

Subpictures not showing up in preview

COW Forums : Adobe Encore DVD

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
Oliver Brackenbury
Subpictures not showing up in preview
on Jul 7, 2014 at 2:52:13 pm

Hi!

So I have indeed looked through the forum and read several threads regarding this problem, yet can't find the solution for my own dilemma. Literally not one subpicture in any of my menus is showing up in Encore. Here's one example, with the layers twirled open so you can see that I'm doing the and (=1) thing correctly ( I think?).

General Facts For Nice Helpful People
  • The subpictures in my example below are the yellow outlines. All my other menu subpictures are just one color and appear beside or beneath the buttons.
  • I'm running CS5 across the board, Photoshop, Encore etc.
  • I'm trying to create a standard DVD, not Blu-Ray.
  • All my menus are .psd files with custom highlights, each of which I've kept to a single colour. None are animated. All are simple text outlines or a solid white dot appearing alongside text, except for one which is a mono-colour streak of paint tool underneath the letters.
  • All of my menu links fall within the Title Safe Area
  • The most I have on any menu is six, most are three or two.
  • It's all widescreen 16:9 ratio.
  • I must confess I'm not sure how to check the PAR of my project, so I'm not sure if it matches the PAR of my menus but I haven't intentionally twiddled that, as a result. The closest I can find are the transcode settings, whose dimensions are 720x480.

• The PAR for my menus is "Square", so maybe I need to switch it but I'm not sure which of my options would be the correct one.

I have to have this thing burned and ready for delivery by noon tomorrow, so any help would be greatly appreciated!

Oliver Brackenbury
    http://www.handfulofminutes.com

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
    © 2017 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
    [TOP]