FORUMS: list search recent posts

Move Subtitles back to Premiere

COW Forums : Adobe Encore DVD

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
Carlos Gomez Quintana
Move Subtitles back to Premiere
on Jan 30, 2014 at 8:32:44 pm

Hello!

I read a lot of things in this forum constantly and it is of great help. I never write as normally after searching for a while I find that someone has already asked that question and someone else has answered it. But I do not see anything about this.

I ended up doing the subtitles for my short movie in Encore, I did not want to but it was the easiest way at the time, as I was doing DVDs. I would like now to upload the short to the internet with the subtitles, but I cannot export from Encore in any format that I could use for that, so my question is either:

1. How do I export those subtitles and ad them to Premiere so I can export the short with them on.
2. How do I do the inverse process of sending something from Premiere to Encore and send the subtitles from Encore to Premiere.
3. Any other related idea, really.

Thanks guys!

Return to posts index

Stan Jones
Re: Move Subtitles back to Premiere
on Jan 30, 2014 at 9:37:11 pm

I'll answer the easy part.

Right click the subtitle track in Encore. "Export Subtitles." (It's a text file.)

I think there have been some improvements in Premiere CC, but perhaps they were limited to closed captioning.

But "loading it up to the internet" leaves the question of what format that will allow subtitles.

Stan Jones

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2017 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]