FORUMS: list search recent posts

NEWBY: How Do I Burn a Blu-Ray DVD from Encore After the Build ?

COW Forums : Adobe Encore DVD

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
Dick Osso
NEWBY: How Do I Burn a Blu-Ray DVD from Encore After the Build ?
on Jan 29, 2014 at 2:52:03 pm

Hello

I have built the project in Encore from FCP X. All the settings are done and I have an ISO file.

What I am not seeing is the mechanical process of taking this ISO file and burn it to my Pioneer burner.

There must be STEPS somewhere…..1 through 9…what ever….to start the process through Encore and send the files over to the Burner.

Does anyone know what these steps are ?

Every tutorial is just about MAKING the project. I've done that. Now I want to BURN it…but I am not sure I am doing it correctly.

Appreciate any assistance from someone on HOW to do it.

Dick Osso

Return to posts index

Jeff Pulera
Re: NEWBY: How Do I Burn a Blu-Ray DVD from Encore After the Build ?
on Jan 29, 2014 at 4:26:09 pm

Hi Dick,

In Encore, you have the option to Build to Disc, Image, or Folder. Like you, I use Image since that gives me a file on the hard drive from which to burn more copies later, good workflow. One can choose from many FREE disc burning utilities for this task, or you can do it from within the Encore Build window.

Just tell Encore to "Build to Disc", but then for the Source, which by default is "Project", change that in the drop down to "Image" and then specify the file path for the .iso file you'd made earlier.

I don't have Encore to look at right this moment to be more specific, but it is pretty simple really when looking at the Build window options.

Thanks

Jeff Pulera
Safe Harbor Computers

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2017 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]