FORUMS: list search recent posts

Easiest Way To "Play All" Using Encore CS6?

COW Forums : Adobe Encore DVD

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
tom edwards
Easiest Way To "Play All" Using Encore CS6?
on Jan 15, 2014 at 7:55:35 pm

I've set up a project in PP and in doing so set all my encore chapter markers on the PP timeline.

I exported to Encore and am setting up the corresponding menu buttons to each chapter.

This is a concert and I want a "Play All" button. There are several threads on this topic -- judging from replies, some of those seem to work and some don't. And the most recent is from CS4.

Is there an easy way to set up a play all function in CS6? If so, what is it?
If not, any thoughts on how best to do it?

replies greatly appreciated.
regards,
tom edwards

Return to posts index

Daniel Ludwig
Re: Easiest Way To "Play All" Using Encore CS6?
on Jan 16, 2014 at 10:29:15 am

hi tom,
are you talking about one timeline with the entired concert, or are you talking about having cut the whole concert intl little pices and put them on several timelines within encore?

danny

Return to posts index

tom edwards
Re: Easiest Way To "Play All" Using Encore CS6?
on Jan 17, 2014 at 8:40:11 pm

Hi Danny,
I've figured out how to set it up. if i want individual tracks to play that track only, I have to split each track off as its own sequence and add each to the timeline.
to 'play all,' i use the complete long concert sequence.

as i mentioned, i added all my encore markers in PP and simply pickwhipped each button to the according song - so at least i can easily access each song from the menu rather than having to fast forward. but, individual songs only end and return to menu if each song is indeed its own sequence.

it's be nice if i could add an end marker that i could pickwhip back to the main menu for each song within the long, main sequence.
the way i have it set up (with one long sequence) i can only do a "go back to menu" command once -- at the end of the sequence.

thanks for the reply.

tom

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2017 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]