FORUMS: list search recent posts

Advise on DVD Creating Process

COW Forums : Adobe Encore DVD

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
Jamie Sinclair
Advise on DVD Creating Process
on Nov 19, 2013 at 6:15:15 pm

First off I would like to say thank you for reading this in attempt to help me.

(1)How do I get the highest dvd quality for my clients? Should I export the project from Adobe Premiere for DVD AND THEN import into Adobe Encore as a timeline OR..........do I open Adobe Premiere and use adobe dynamic link to open it in Adobe Encore?

(2)In Adobe Encore is it possible to delete clips from the "Flowchart"? I've attempted numerous times and when I want to remove something that I don't want in the DVD there is no option to delete it from the "Flowchart".

(3)When creating a "Motion Menu" I have audio and video I would like to use. I know how to add the video and audio. That's not the problem. What I want is, when I make this DVD I want it to show the video first....and then about 9 seconds into the video I want the audio to play. Any tips on how I can do this?

I have a wedding that I have to put on a DVD. PLEASE HELP!!!
-THANK YOU

Quality over Quantity

Return to posts index

Ricky Barrow
Re: Advise on DVD Creating Process
on Nov 19, 2013 at 6:24:47 pm

#1 - see this valuable link: http://forums.creativecow.net/thread/145/872857#872863

#3 - make your audio file silent for the first 9 seconds then begin your sound - the audio file should be the same length as the video file.

Ricky

Return to posts index

Jamie Sinclair
Re: Advise on DVD Creating Process
on Nov 19, 2013 at 8:57:38 pm

I will look into that link. Thank you so much.

Quality over Quantity

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2017 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]