FORUMS: list search recent posts

How can you program a DVD for auto replay at the end of the program in Encore?

COW Forums : Adobe Encore DVD

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
Bruce Klein
How can you program a DVD for auto replay at the end of the program in Encore?
on Sep 18, 2013 at 6:05:44 pm

I have a 9 minute program and I am wondering how to set Encore so it will replay the DVD at the conclusion of the program.

I am not to familiar with encore, and somewhat Encore Challenged with this software so if you can help, I could surly use step by step instructions.

Thanks in Advance for your answer.

I am using Pro 5.5 on a Mac platform

Bruce Klein

I use Adobe Premiere Pro CS 5.5 on a IMAC 27, Intel core i5 2.7 GHz, 12 GB 1333 MHz DDR3... MAC OSX 10.6.8 I have a 2 2 Terabyte external drives also.

Thanks in advance for your help.

Bruce

Return to posts index

Stan Jones
Re: How can you program a DVD for auto replay at the end of the program in Encore?
on Sep 18, 2013 at 6:42:32 pm

Just set the end action of the timeline to itself.

You will need the remote (or eject the disk) to stop play.

Stan Jones

Return to posts index

Bruce Klein
Re: How can you program a DVD for auto replay at the end of the program in Encore?
on Sep 19, 2013 at 1:43:01 pm

Hey Stan... Thanks for the "simple solution..." Your reply was appreciated... Now if adding chapter buttons and titles was that easy I would be in heaven...

ABK

I use Adobe Premiere Pro CS 5.5 on a IMAC 27, Intel core i5 2.7 GHz, 12 GB 1333 MHz DDR3... MAC OSX 10.6.8 I have a 2 2 Terabyte external drives also.

Thanks in advance for your help.

Bruce

Return to posts index

Daniel Ludwig
on Sep 29, 2013 at 8:59:17 am

select your timeline within your project-window > end-action (properties-window) and tell it to go back to the beginning of your timeline.

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2017 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]